Our school uniform is as follows:
- Early Years, Year 1 and Year 2 pupils ~ WHITE polo shirt, RED sweatshirt/sweatshirt cardigan, GREY trousers/skirt/shorts, GREY tights or GREY/WHITE socks, BLACK or BROWN shoes and RED & WHITE checked summer dress.
- Key Stage 2 (years 3, 4 & 5) pupils ~ WHITE shirt, RED tie, RED v-necked knitted sweater or cardigan, GREY trousers/skirt/shorts, GREY tights or GREY/WHITE socks, BLACK or BROWN shoes and RED & WHITE checked summer dress.
- Year 6 ~ will wear the same uniform as other Key Stage 2 pupils. They will however be issued with a different tie (provided by the school) at the beginning of their final year at Huntington Primary Academy which will clearly identify them as our oldest and most experienced.
- PE kit for all pupils ~ BLACK shorts and WHITE t-shirt with plimpsols or trainers for outdoor P.E. In Winter we ask that you provide black jogging bottoms and a warm top as children have P.E outside throughout the year.
We are pleased to inform you that our new school uniform supplier, Schoolshop, is now ready to take uniform orders.
If you would like to purchase uniform then please visit www.school-shop.co.uk, where you can buy uniform online at any time to suit you. Alternatively, you can visit the shop in Elvington, which is open Monday to Friday from 8am to 5pm and on Saturdays from 10am to 3pm.
Below is a step by step guide on how to use the online ordering system;
1. Log onto www.school-shop.co.uk
2. On the left hand side is the main navigation bar and above this is a box titled “Find my School”. Drop down the list of schools to find Huntington Primary Academy. Click on the school name and all our products will load
3. Click on the product you want to buy. All the instructions for buying are self-explanatory. Click “continue shopping” to add additional items to your basket.
4. When you have chosen all the items you need, proceed to the checkout. You can either register and save your details for a future visit, or you can use the express checkout
5. All major credit and debit cards are accepted and you will receive an automated confirmation of your order
6. You will receive another e-mail when your order is despatched and a further e-mail from Royal Mail to confirm the delivery date. Please note this will be on the date of delivery and usually 2 working days after we despatch your order.